Sunday, March 15, 2015

ECLIPSE!

Eyes shut like praying for wonders
Sweetly deep kissing as if munching jellies…
My neck was cold from his ice melting touch
My breathe was steaming hot atop his nostrils
I dare not lie I dint want it
When my whole body arched all around him
We gave no notice neither did we blink a thought
I just found my lips enveloped in his
While I was gnashing my teeth for his tongue already
Slow slippery kisses turn rock music
Played by our hurrying jaws
My lips have never known such serenade
I could feel the balletic toes of my hormones
To the orchestra of luminous passion burning in me
That made me throw my pride in the Nile


……….not only my pride but my shame
Was incensed out of me as I felt my straps slid down
Orchard leaves and the crawling serpent
Would make my room into the Garden of Eden
Where bare I behold my creator
As only an eclipse would dawn this moment on me
My back pinned to the wall, my legs stroked his pelvis
My shoulder nibbled his chest
I buried my face in his broads
To bite his tiny nipple as if crunching some cookie
The crumbs sprinkled on me
That served him some snack on my two balloons
A tune of pleasure escaped my throats
Not knowing which to yearn for
Either some molecule of air or the more of him
The latter was fulfilled on a journey down my lower limbs
My navel couldn't be rescued from the erotic wheel
Oh! I wished for nothing more
Than how intense he gripped my bony waist
My femoral space testified to his rigidity
Hot, strong, and truly African
I could swear it clamping my walls in an instant…..



We were twinned like budded plants
On a flight to the hard pounce of the bed
To begin action


One gasp! I was drowning in my sweat
5litres would be the exact volume
Of what I streamed off my face
Holy shit!
The #400 petrol couldn't last me the fantasy
The fan must have stopped rolling from
The second scene of my movie
I found my Man.U jersey yanked on the rug
As if something truly went down
My palasa Samsung duos whistled that annoying low battery tone
Kelly Rowland still played “Motivation” on my dying laptop
Who listens to such song on repeat
While editing the second chapter of a catastrophic project journal
About the umpteenth time
I must have tranced into the sensual dream
To comfort myself of the fifth year hell in the Unitech
Microsoft word revealed the gore of my reality
As the cursor blinked on an italized highlight of “Methanolic extract of Bridelia Micrantha”
That was nothing short of an eclipse
In the horrific Ogbomosho sun……
      

                                                        Happy new year darling readers. This should explain for my                                                                   quarter year absence from on here. Cant wait to be a full time                                                                 writer before Physiology finally strangles me.






                                                                                                                                           Love Always!
                                                                                                                                           Sa'eedah


12 comments:

  1. Vintage writing skills. Gripping too #sensual

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least there is a story line... 3/10...my honest opinion... i know you can do better ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome write up.. #KeepDaFireBurning..

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant get enough...! dont stop.. i want more story...*bigSmile* i likey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back with a bang šŸ’„. The description was good. The suspense even better. Don't ever stop. @olamaleek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. This had everybody captivated one minute..., and the next they're like "oh...,mtscheww" Epic wordplay as usual. Top notch suspense. We hope to see more of your Buzzing Aristocracy in the world of writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dexterity with words is simply amazing! Nice one ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I take what I said on Twitter back. I truly am impressed. Such writing skills and sex appeal I imagine you were wet.



    Lul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just amazing, U doing awesome. One seldom sees a lady still in love with words with all d distractions these days.

    ReplyDelete