Monday, September 2, 2013

#iBlog

The idle hand being the devil's machinery....6months of industrial attachment all laid bare in the falling hands of ASUU strike yet my mind dint go blank neither did my finger ever cripple. Junks of thoughts down the trash can, my diary revolted from accumulation wits and secretes, my twitter timeline fed up of tweets that can barely be deciphered.
After an uneventful birthday on Friday 30th, wasted the Saturday into the dripping hands of some drizzles i call "lazy rain" such that wont make you neither go out nor grab something handy to do within the house,worse still Power Holding Company of Naija really did hold the power supply making my whole day abysmally out of existence. This day i fought against being further idle, thus made me pounce on Google and insisted that i wanted to write and that was how you got to read this piece.....I hope to make you read more from me and trust it wont be boring! CIAO....

15 comments:

  1. Yeah you right Everything is topsy-turvy at the moment in naija . But we can't let them win over us. I say we strive for Excellence and achieve our goals and dreams in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write up.ωȋℓℓ always check in & drop a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 1 dearie!#Gemini'sfinestwashere.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess sometimes situation bring the best out of us... Nice write up. Keep keeping it up. Thumbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is wonderful.. keep it up. the sky is your stating point

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words well chosen,good kick start... "my twitter timeline fed up of tweets that can barely be deciphered" I like that line... Best of luck with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressed babe.. Keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "my twitter timeline fed up of tweets that can barely be deciphered"... HmnnNnn nice one. Keep it up dear. Sky is not even the limit

    ReplyDelete